Forget Quotes: Someday you will foget about me. - Naveed Baig

Naveed Baig

Free social arts and android apps

Monday 8 January 2018

Forget Quotes: Someday you will foget about me.

Social Status for Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, Instagram, Pinterest and Etc....

forget quotes     forget the past quotes     forget me quotes     forget me not quotes     forget past quotes     never forget you quotes     911 never forget quotes     forgive and forget quotes     forgive but never forget quotes     you will never forgot quotes     I will never forgot quotes     forget what others think quotes     how to forget quotes     can't forget quotes     trying to forget quotes     hard to forget quotes     easy to forget quotes     time to forget quotes     to forget someone quotes
Download

See Also:
           Instagram Posts          Pinterest Posts          Posts for facebook          Facebook DP Frames

""Someday you'll forget about me.
...MY NAME,
... MY VOICE,
Who i am &
Who i am to you...
but even if you forget about me,
I just want u to know...
I'll never forget you...""


Sponsered Links:     forget quotes     forget the past quotes     forget me quotes     forget me not quotes     forget past quotes     never forget you quotes     911 never forget quotes     forgive and forget quotes     forgive but never forget quotes     you will never forgot quotes     I will never forgot quotes     forget what others think quotes     how to forget quotes     can't forget quotes     trying to forget quotes     hard to forget quotes     easy to forget quotes     time to forget quotes     to forget someone quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment